The Centre is considered as one of the advanced scientific achievements in Cairo, specializing in surveying facilities and placing them on the cadastral maps to obtain integrated infrastructural databases. The center consists of two basement floors, ground floor and two typical floors
Total area of 10,000 m2
containing the following:
- Main entrance, conference hall and lounge reception.
- Administrative offices and meeting rooms.
- Hotel rooms and lounge reception.
- Restaurant, cafeteria and their kitchen extension.
- GYM and its accessories.
- Electrical main power plant and air conditioning plant.
- Parking, stores and maintenance rooms.